Bang! Bang! You shot me down
April 28, 2017
Firsthand experience is always interesting. We enjoy reading one's true stories online, and this text is about a person who has joined Bang! Bang! team. When people start working at the illustration agency, their reasons to choose the job and general knowledge of art, design and illustration can be different, but asthey work together, they all undergo some changes which knit tightly all Bang! Bang! members. In general, there are several stages of initiation:
Illustrator Nastya Belan
1) Noise. When one becomes a part of the team, he or she has to get used to it. We discuss lunch, work, wine, projects, prospects, vacations, politics —everything at once. So, when you realize you don't really hear someone talking about the food round the corner and another person making a phone call while doing your work, you've passed the first level.
2) Black color. First, it makes you wonder, what't all this mourning for. And one day you find out there is no more bright clothes left in your own wardrobe.
3) Chocolate. We run entirely on fun, chocolate and sometimes anger. So, if you want to come over, you know what to get with you
4) Jokes. We have a lot of fun here, and that's one of the main advantages of working together. Coubs, stickers, memes — some days one can feel like that's all a working days was about.
5) Fonts. When you start noticing them all around — differ, hate some of them and fall in love with the others, you become a true member of Bang! Bang! Studio. The world will never be the same for you, but who cares.
We think it's an essential part of any working environment, to get a piece of you and give something in return. And what about you, has the work you've been doing changed you?